Wednesday 18 February 2015

My Many Blogs

I mentioned in the last post that I had started a new professional blog called the Curious Curator. I also have a few other blogs which I thought you might want to know about! So if you have enjoyed my ramblings, opinions and general style on The Book Worm, then please take a look at my other blogs!

The Curious Curator (my museum and history blog - Professional or my "day job" blog) thecuriouscurator.claireeden.co.uk/#home

Stationery Pigeon's Crafty Adventures ( my latest blog where I share my crafty creations, adventures and favourite products).
stationerypigeonscraftyadventures.blogspot.co.uk

The Diary of a Neo Food-Phobic (my battle to overcome SED and now my road to recovery)
diaryofaneofoodphobic.blogspot.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment